The most important tool for a healthier lifestyle is knowledge! On these pages, you will find information and resources to help you and your family stay healthy at any age.
Below, you will find general health information for people of all ages. Visit our other Staying Healthy pages for special resources for pregnant women, infants and toddlers, children, preteens and teens, and adults.
- CDC Recommended Immunization Schedule
- [PDF] Vaccination Chart,
- Personalized Childhood Immunization Scheduler
Nutrition and Fitness
- Healthy Foods for Families
- Healthy Eating.
- Healthy Eating Tips
- [PDF] Smart Shopping for Veggies and Fruits (English),
- [PDF] Smart Shopping for Veggies and Fruits (Spanish).
Prevention and Safety
- First Aid & Safety Instruction Sheets
- Flu Prevention and Vaccination
- Injury and Violence Prevention Programs
- Internet Safety: How to Protect Your Family Online
- Quit Now Virginia
- Prevent Child Abuse Virginia Website
- Childhood Lead Poisoning Prevention
- Information on Bullying
- Sunscreen Guidelines for All Ages
- Poisoning First Aid
- [PDF] Flu Check List,
- [PDF] Fire Prevention and Safety Check List.
- How to Talk to Your Child's Doctor
- School Tools: Allergy and Asthma Resources for Families, Clinicians, and School Nurses
- Knocked-Out Tooth Instruction Sheet
Download Acrobat Reader